Sunday, March 23, 2008

Lake Corpus Christi


Easter weekend we went to Lake Corpus Christi for our ward camp out. Everyone seemed to have a great time. Friday night (March 21st) everyone stayed up late while the youth hung out in different tents telling stories. Caylah & I got to bed about 12:30am Saturday morning. About 2:00am Caylah wakes me up in a very worried voice that she hears something in our camp munching on something. I think its a javelina outside. She said, "Dad... Don't go to sleep you might SNORE had bring the Pig over to our tent". (In other words my snoring sounded like a PIG). Anyway... I looked out the window of tent and saw a big Javelina eating some marshmallows out of bag. Then the Pig went over to bench and started in on the Fritos. That's where I drew the line. I got out of tent and scared him off. I wished I'd caught that on tape.

2 comments:

Staci said...

That was pretty funny of Caylah telling you to not go to sleep cuz of your snoring. I thought that was cute of her to say that when she was all scared! Looks like you guys had a lot of fun!

Tiffany said...

Too funny! That kiddo comes up with some pretty funny stuff. Looks like you had a good time. Our ward camp out is in May...hopefully it's not too HOT.