Thursday, August 7, 2008

Uncle Albert & Aunt Thelma

I was great to here from Uncle Albert. Albert is our dad's younger brother. Certainly appreciate sharing several photos with us. Recently he sent some old photos of the Alexanders. You can see these on my nieces blog.

I contacted Albert because I was doing some research for a talk I was giving in church and wanted to know how many missionaries our family had sent out since Grandpa's conversion.

I learned that he & Thelma had sent 2 missionaries out to the mission field. Albert Jr went to California Anaheim (Spanish). And John went to Bolivia La Paz mission.

Uncle Albert & Aunt Thelma are pictured with their new grandson.

About 3 years ago as I was returning to church from inactivity I asked many family members what their favorite scripture was through email to help me progress. Uncle Albert replied back with his & Thelma's favorite: Joshua 1:6,7,9

Thank you for your thoughts of sharing at a time that certainly helped me progress.
Dave

1 comment:

Jessie Anne said...

FYI my favorite is Alma 26:16. It just is exactly how I feel. Alma is my favorite book in the Book of Mormon. There is so much to learn and read out of this section - it is awesome! Hope you don't mind me stealing your blog entry about g grpa's conversion!