Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Kerrville Vacation

Patti & I enjoyed a wonderful vacation to Kerrville. A very nice getaway from everything and recharge our batteries. We hike around Enchanted Rock and enjoyed the scenery this time of year.
We enjoyed reading to each other over several days. And just spending our time together while we traveled around to Fredericksburg & Medina/Bandera areas. Below is Medina Lake where we spent some time reading.

This was at the city Park of Bandera




Raz got a little help from her mom in climbing the tree. Not sure if she enjoyed this adventure very muchWonderful time together!

5 comments:

Tiffany said...

I love that part of Texas as well. I spent many a summer as a kid going through those same little hill country towns. They are just beautiful!

Kara & Jacob Maughan said...

Hi Uncle Dave! I'm so glad you found me, how fun! I was checking out your blog and your girls have grown into beautiful young women :) I can't believe it! How time flies! So glad we can keep in touch! Kara

Family said...

Allright Dave, you've been holding back on me. Those pics look awesome. I gotta here more about this---I wanna go visit before we leave Corpus. Hope all is well.

MDP

Patty said...

You got some really nice pictures! Thanks for sharing!!

Jessie Anne said...

Someday I will get my little fam down there and vist ya'll. We miss you and hope all is well.